Continuing our recent focus, this episode shares a lively chat with my friend and fellow decision-making innovator Javan Bernakevitch. For several years we’ve been catching up regularly to talk shop and explore what’s alive for us with respect to our shared interest in values-based or holistic decision making. This time we hit record to explore the difference between procedures with steps and processes with principles. How clear are you on the difference? Take a listen to find out!
- Find more episodes on Holistic Decision Making here
- Learn more about Javan’s excellent work here and watch his Facing Fire film here
- Find out more about my online courses in Holistic Decision Making here
- Check this link in a week or so to learn more about the David Holmgren Reading Landscape Documentary project
- Check out the site of April-Sampson Kelly (whose voice makes an all-too-brief appearance) here
- Become a patron of Making Permaculture Stronger here to access powerful permaculture design resources and enable the creation of more content like this
I hope you enjoy our holistic decision making shop talk, bless all you fathers out there (it is father’s day in my part of the world), and catch you in the next episode.